Lately, I am a traveling machine. This past week I was in Dallas for a client event, and this week I’m heading home for my sister-in-law’s baby shower and a family visit. I’m definitely tired, but the upside is that I’m a pro at airports now. Plus I’m glad I get to visit my family in November while avoiding the crazy Thanksgiving travel congestion. I don’t know about all of you, but I’m looking forward to closing out 2015 and starting fresh in 2016. This has been one crazy year.
P.S. Exactly one year ago this weekend was my bridal shower & bachelorette party – time flies!
Here are 5 good finds from the past week:
- How to Ace Your Side Hustle: The Ultimate Guide: Side hustles have been all the rage in 2015. Here’s everything you need to know about starting yours and using it to supplement your income.
- The Do’s and Don’ts for Cooking Thanksgiving Dinner: I don’t know about you, but we’ve never cooked our own Thanksgiving dinner before. I’ll be perusing this little guide for a smooth Friendsgiving.
- 7 Things You Should Do *Now* to Fend Off Holiday Debt: Holiday marketing is already in full force! I’m so excited to start buying gifts for everyone on our list; however, it’s never worth going into debt buying presents. This article has seven ways to save some green this season.
- 5 Ways to Be Memorable in 30 Seconds or Less: While wedding planning, MPR used to tease me because our vendors never remembered/recognized me if I was by myself, they only knew us as a couple. Needless to say, I got a little self conscious that I was forgettable 😦 This article has great tips to make sure no one ever forgets you again!
- Maison Jules Long-Sleeve Heart-Print Sweater: I’m obsessed with this sweater! So adorable and perfect for holiday gatherings 🎄☃️